Does Texas law limit the sexual activity of consenting adults?
The US Supreme Court struck down the Texas law making it a crime to have homosexual sex, but there are still a few rules you might want to know about.
The bottom line - get your sex on in private. It's a crime in Texas to do these things in public or around a person who will be offended:
(1) indecent exposure (exposing the anus or any part of the genitals with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person),
(2) sexual contact (touching of the anus, breast, or any part of the genitals of another person with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person),
(3) sexual intercourse (penetration of the female sex organ by the male sex organ),
(4) deviate sexual intercourse (any contact between the genitals of one person and the mouth or anus of another person; or the penetration of the genitals or the anus of another person with an object),
(5) contact between the person's mouth or genitals and the anus or genitals of an animal or fowl. Texas Penal Code, Sections 21.01, 21.07 & 21.08
Interesting things to note about Texas law:
1. Oral sex, anal sex and play with sex toys are all "deviate" which is defined as "departing from the norm in a way that is socially or morally unacceptable."
2. Animal sex is only illegal in Texas if you do it in public.
Send your question to email@example.com
Clipart from Clipartheaven.com